Friday, March 14, 2008

It's about time

Been thinking about starting a "blog of my own" for a while. We'll see if I can keep it up, and figure out how to add photos, etc.

I am incredibly busy, but think this may be a good way to keep in touch with some folks, and hone my writing skills at the same time.

Calling it "the teachable moment" talks to parenthood, my profession, and the fact that I'm always learning myself.

Well, I've set it up, named it and posted on it not bad for 11:45 on the Friday of "Spring ahead" week. Seems like the longest week in history. Being a night owl, I have had a lot of trouble falling asleep before 12:30 all week long. That 5:45am alarm sure seemed earlier than ever. Even my mom said, "your eyes look really tired" on Wednesday evening. At that time (7:30pm) I probably could have fallen asleep, but there was still homework to oversee, lunches to be packed (or again oversee) and general house clean up. Then I was awake again by the time I got to bed.

Good night.

No comments: